Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

prince albert...

Options
  • 04-02-2004 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

Where EXACTLY on ur knob do get a "prince albert" done , whats the advantage, and dose it hurt as much as I think it would?!? ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Me again,

I've had a Prince Albert done.

Where is it?

A ring going in the 'japs-eye' and the exit wound is at the back of the cock right beside the frenum(string type thing). You will find some pics on http://www.bmezine.com I am not allowed to give exact link.

Does it hurt?

When they stick the metal tube down the shaft thats the worse part its a kind of unusual stingy feeling but the actual breeching with the needle was nothing more than a pinch.

Advantages?

Gave me a better orgasm, and it hit's better spot's for the lady.

Bad things?

Mine bled for a fair few days like a period after i got it done and you need to learn how to piss again because it come's out of two holes, kinda funny though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

ROFL reading about the prince albert then looking at ur pic i am man immature but still very funny

Advertisement