Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel Sanctuary

Options
  • 04-02-2004 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

Anybody know when the english version is out? I was told by a guy in forbidden planet that it would be this year, but im not sure when.

P.S anybody know of it? read it in another language (french/japaneese/etc)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

yeah i read it in japeneese cause im fluently multi-lingual ,

No never heard of it...

Go to the other relams web site and email them to ask them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

its also got its own tv show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭monkeymagic

my eye is twitching and i may develop a nervous tick from that grammatical error in your name unpossible. nothing personal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Kenshin

(monkeymagic: It's a Simpson's reference)

Shameless plug: You could ask in our new forum here: http://forum.eirtaku.com
    It's for Irish people who like Anime and Manga.

The Comics forum always makes me think of American comics, don't know if anyone here likes manga aswell, but you're welcome to join Eirtaku if you want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

I only have a vague interest in manga, im not really a fan of manga comics (its an art work thing) however a friend reads angel sanctuary in another language and is always on about it, so im going to check it out when it gets released in english.

Afer ghost in the shell I am interested in more "Manga" films (yes I mean the company)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Kenshin

Fair enough.

Anyway, I googled it for you and it should be released by VIZ this month in the US:
    http://www.viz.com/news/newsroom/2003/11_hanaangel.php

Of course, you could always get scanlations...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

just in case you're interested theres also an anime dvd of angel sanctuary released by viz in the u.s. although the manga is supposed to be better

speaking of the manga, its going to be hard to find over here :( as viz isnt officially allowed to sell their products in europe, although stuff like yugioh and dragon ball z have slipped through
    i'd suggest getting it from an import manga webstore situated in the u.k.
    if ya want suggestions as to where to get it, just send me a quick pm :)

Advertisement