Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 games or 1 this weekend?

Options
  • 11-07-2000 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

I know we have a game against Portugal this weekend but has there been any movement on getting Iceland to play as well?

PLus whats the story with travel etc?

Andy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

team.ie lads, the room is being sorted an the same with machines, same story sam u bring yours and andy if you could get that beast of a yoke again i promise i wont drool on that geforce a second time.

You can stay in my gaff, ive moved into podgeen's for more quake so its 20 cambridge close and not carroll's house and everything is cool with the lads in the house (all quakeheads this time) smile.gif Ronan will know where it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Sonic,
    I'm not totally sure whether I can make it down this weekend but if I can Whats the chances of getting a loan of a monitor.

Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Sorry Sonic but I wont have Gerry's 1 ghz machine this w/e.

I will be bringing down my own machine though, a mere p500 tnt2 but it'll do the job.

Grand, andy's comp , jays comp , jethrog's comp (700 with v3) and podgeens comp (750 with tnt) and sams uber gay comp
    sorted. the room we have this weekend is a biteen smaller so someone is going to have to play quake3 on top of chris's head smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Sonic (edited 13-07-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

sonic what about your ultra gay comp?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭The Anarchist

Sonic Just thought Id let ya in on a secret.... That beast of a machine that your raving about is actually a P200 mmx overclocked to 1 ghz (thus the built in NASA cooling system (just listen to it) suction inside and that the actual G force is a Voodoo 2 running with re-named drivers. I dont mean to alarm you, on this but thats the kinda Guy that gerry is just ask ANDY!

"IT CAN BE DONNNNNNNNNNE"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

Yes, thats right jim!

my comp is so homosexual there is no word to describe it !!! well i just to play starcraft so it dont matter. btw gerry u read the article about the 486 dx33 overclocked to 247 with liquid vodka at -70 degrees smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Sonic (edited 15-07-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

Yeah I'd like to try overclocking an old machine sometime. Could use cheap polish potatoe vodka, and drink it afterwards. All in the name of science. smile.gif

Advertisement