Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congrads CG, on winning ICAL

Options
  • 13-07-2000 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

CG's motto:
    "we suck, but if we ever beat you we will never stop laughing"

Enjoy your laughing smile.gif

I hope everyone enjoyed the league.
    I know there were defaulted games etc. and I apologise for those, because it did take from the league.
    There were however, plenty of really fun games. I saw most of them, and saw some great play.
    Played all round.
    GG's
    www.clanarena.hk.st

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Well, with the first season drawing to a close I have only one thing to ask. When's the next one? smile.gif. Congrats on organising a wholly succesful league except for a few no-shows which, of course, you had nothing to do with, naturally wink.gif. In closing I have to agree with ure feelings on one matter. Damn you CG bastids. No-one thought you could do it (who said that?) but ye owned everyone thoroughly through dedication and commitment, ie. actually showing up smile.gif
    So, who's this player of the league then? cool.gif

[This message has been edited by Steven (edited 14-07-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Oh, and it's IQCAL!!! cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Paladin,

I know I didnt play in the league, but I watched alot of it. It was really nice to see people put a league together and run it sucessfully. Well done man, its hard work and its a real credit to you.

Maybe next season, I will have to come spank you lads smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

wann paladin, i didnt play i just watch tou and pod playing from here in work. You did a great job ta

[This message has been edited by Sonic (edited 14-07-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

Great league eek.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

Well Done all who entered,great league.
    Pld CG,we'll get ye Next time tongue.gif
    Whoop!
    Nex

http://www.esatclear.ie/~gauntlet/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

I must admit that I thought I'd lost interest in the whole quake thing...so thanks Pal for the league and thanks Podgeen for making me get up off my **** and play smile.gif Oh and well done CG ( we just let ye win tongue.gif )

[This message has been edited by Toulouse (edited 14-07-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Ya, played CG you *******s. Why couldn't you just show up with 3 players like everyone else?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

'stuff

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah, thanks again Pal.
    Was fun to look forward to the games on Thursdays but I'm gonna have to fight for my place in CG now with Slosh and Dre as lpbs too.

Close games with GT, EZ and 7o9. A special ;p~~ to GT who chased us hard after slipping up in their first game...

It was a blast though and really brought back the tension of QW clan games.

Thanks to the lads who played and also those in the clan who showed up almost every game to make sure we had enough (like Gandalf and Icemand). I'd especially like to thank Alan for his contribution to CG's storming victory (all 30 seconds of it smile.gif )

DeV.
    /me pulls Jersey over his head and runs around the office shouting "VE ARE DE VINNERS!"
    *boink*
    *ow*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

looked like a damn fun league..
    wish i could join..
    but as ya see ..
    im [NOClan]|Chief|......
    anyone interested in maybe a wee shot o me..
    or do i suck far too much dick to be in a clan..
    wan itd be nice like..
    btw.. im bbeered up..
    umm..
    yeh..

|Chiefy|.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

{CG}.CHIEFY
    oooo wan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭davoc

Wan the Pal!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

clan WAP will own next season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

ya i managed to get qw running on my nokia phone this wap technology is great...

Advertisement