Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW 316i Touring 1991

Options
  • 04-02-2004 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can get (or if someone has one for breaking) some part's listed below for a BMW 316i Touring 1991.

Petrol tank cover (preferably in white)
    Glove box lock assembly
    Front and rear BMW Badges

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

On the same line as above:

I have my 93 E36 316 saloon for the past 2 month's and the previous owner made a hash of fitting ( and removal) of speakers to the door panel. So I am considerating getting 2 new door panel's. Anyone know of a desent breaker for these parts.

Also the front badge could be replaced, now that I think of it.

Rgd's

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

try German & Swedish off the Nangor Road or Otto in Ranelagh for parts if you are avoiding the dealer.
    In terms of breakers - there was a thread about breakers here recently but to paraphrase it:-
    Duffys (on Longmile road beside Bike World [Naas Rd end])
    Kilcock Car Dismantlers (take 1st left over canal in Kilcock and drive for about 1 1/2 miles)

On another note, if you are a member of the BMW Car Club you get 10% off most parts @ both dealers and German & Swedish. PM me for more if you want.

Advertisement