Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co-op maps for desert combat

Options
  • 05-02-2004 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

I had a browse around the net and didnt have much luck coming up with Co-op maps that u can play bots on other than those included with Desert combat

Can anyone direct me to a few urls where i can download Desert combat co-op maps with bots in them

myself and the lads play a lot of LAN and well they're starting to wear a little thin
    Co-op is our favourite mode as theres not a lot of us

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

At the moment CO-OP is very limited and really can only be found on the Origional Battlefield 1942 maps.
    The reason for there being so few CO-OP maps is really due to the fact that map makers do not know how to create AI [Bots] for the maps. EA/Dice are not going to release the source code for the AI on maps anytime too soon. However, seeing as though Dice have made an agreement with Trauma Studios, the DC team may be able to create some CO-OP maps in coming releases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Senor_Fudge

jeez i sure hope so

Advertisement