Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rural Nightclubs of Ireland

• 05-02-2004 5:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

A cupla years back, conversation over drinks turned to Ireland's worst rural nightclub. I was surprised to find that this was something about which everyone had a strong opinion- indeed, everyone had a fave Terrible Rural Nightclub. I ended up with a list of places that HAD to be visited by the conoisseur of the culchie dishco. (I don't have that list with me now, but will post it as soon as I dig it out). So, what is Ireland's definitive culchie dishco?
    I nominate Curley's of Skibbereen, where the tradition of dancing ankle-deep in empty Bulmer's bottles is fiercely, proudly maintained...:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by jerenaugrim
    So, what is Ireland's definitive culchie dishco?
    Any dodgy kip that stocks Carling XL with vague hopes of selling the stuff deserves to make the shortlist

Advertisement