Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland to play Portugal and Iceland.

Options
  • 17-07-2000 4:57pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It will probably happen this Saturday, good luck to the lads who will get flown to London for the finals if we win.

Zero, Sonic, Ol and Jedi (amongst others) have been playing a blinder on organising stuff down in UL and have made my life a whole lot easier this time (ie: they've done more of the hard work then me this time out... smile.gif )

Wish us luck lads, we can win these games.

DeV.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Best of luck to the lot of ye.Make'em ask before they take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Ehhhhh.....who are you?

Token Smiley ---> smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Haha!! nice one.

/devore catches door before it slams

best of luck to the team, see ye next w/e.

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited 17-07-2000).]

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Tool

Token Token ---> "Token"

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The guy you are supposed to contact smile.gif

Gis a shout on IRC during the day will yah. Tomorrow is bad but I've sent more mails to the Portugeuse and Icelandic captains and to the managers list as well.

The suggested times are 6pm and 9pm on Saturday night and I've mailed them to the managers list too. I've talked to Sonic and the room is fine for that time too. I'll try and catch you for arrangements for this weekend etc.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Nice one.

Now all we need to do is win.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

i refuse to make an effort, my only task is to hurt sam as much as possible in these games, and i think youll find he has similar ideas, i can safely call it revenge

Suits me, but if either of you two ****s comes anywhere near me I'll rail your asses to the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

g'luck lads

Mick

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 285 ✭✭sam

"el_presidente" you just made THE LIST..

as for nicky, one false move BAI, one false move.. ill be watching you

• Advertisement

Sam, you ARE my list.

PEOPLE TO GET EVEN WITH.

1.Sam
    2.Sam

That is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

From XS Reality demo comments

"Koopa is way to triggerhappy, and a big danger to his tpmates."

Get him in the first 30 seconds Nicky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

Best of luck lads the portuguese wont
    know what hit em

I warned you! But did you listen to me? Oh no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, its just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?

Advertisement