Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL this weekend

Options
  • 19-07-2000 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Right kids, slight change of plan this weekend, I am going to Killarney Friday morning, so I am going to UL on Thursday night at around 9pm. I need Andy's PC and Sam's PC brought in to me tomorrow before 9pm. If that's a problem, ring me. Jedi, if your machine is going down too, let me know.
    Ye will have to get a bus down, I recommend Kavanaghs for 5 quid. Ring me to arrange your PCs. Good lads. If someone wants to come down on Thursday let me know.

Gone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

proper sleeping **** this time or im not going, couldnt go to work on monday i was so tired

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

agreed, a bed calls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Ronan, I'll bring my own machine down on the bus.

I'll head down on Saturday morning and try and be there for noon for some practice before the games.

Andy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

ronan ill ring you tomorrow morning, for now ill probably be going there thursday night with you with my pc if thats ok, ill need to be back with my pc by sunday night though (at home)

BTW, should I get a return ticket or will you be driving home on Sunday night?

• Advertisement

I THINK its the top of Abbey street next to SUpermacs.

Here, do Kavanaghs have a web site where I could check for some bus times?

Or if someone could post up where and when the bus leaves that would be good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Its on Middle Abbey St next to Supermacs, there's one at 5.30 I think, ring them, get the number from Directory Enquiries for Kavanaghs in Urlingford.
    Nick, you will have a bed this time.
    Andy, you have to get your PC to me tonight! I can meet you at Heuston, im meeting Sam, he's coming down with me and LJ tonite.

Also, Iceland are OUT, so if we beat Portugal we are off to England !!!!!
    Cmon lads, let's make them fukkin take it!

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

where does kavanaghs go from?

Advertisement