Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stupid noob to DC question

Options
  • 05-02-2004 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭

hey all,

been playing 42 for a while now and just got desert comat... what was i doing not getting it sooner!!! anyway i have dusted down my joystick and my comp is detecting it fine and dandy, however i just cant enable it in desert combat, i cant find the option arrrgghhh!! what a noob i know

so can anyone help this noob?

and by the way if i get this joystick working i will kill you all with my helicopter skills

mmmmuuuuaaaahhhhaaaa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

OK.... maje sure you have your controller setup correctly in Windows first of all.

All you need to do then is to go into Options , then Controls in the main menu. Then set your joystick to each control. For example: In the Pitch Down control use Joystick x-axis -, insted of Arrow UP.

All you need to do is set the controls as you wish in the options and then it is setup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

cheers ill give it a shot when i get home

Advertisement