Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iceland Out

Options
  • 20-07-2000 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

It says on the bw page they've withdrawn. Too scared obviously. Deadly wha?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Grand, now we just give Portugal a good bashing and bag a free trip to the Playing Fields.

Noice

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Nice one, when ye are playing Portugal just go and hide somewhere cos even if ye loose they won't get much of a frag difference on ye so then you should progress...or am I wrong?

(of course not that you won't batter them, just a thought.)

Doh, just remembered that they would have to loose to Spain for that to work.

[This message has been edited by BossArky (edited 20-07-2000).]

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Nah, I think we will just beat them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Yes I think that would be best :]

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You can do it!
    Cut their fúcking throats!!!
    biggrin.gif

Best of luck lads - I'll look forward to hearing the results over the weekend!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Advertisement