Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space sim things

Options
  • 05-02-2004 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any good space sim/trader games which have multiplayer, other than freelancer. Something like Terminus but with players :)
    Or anything coming out in the near future ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

X2 the threat is comeing out tomorrow it has no muiltplayer to speak off ....BUT its ment to be the Next Elite

you can own factors ship's off all sizes and basicly do as you wish.

Though if you have a low power pc it wont run very well

Im getting it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

here's a great one.
    It's free but you'll really have to brush up on your orbital mechanics as it's a proper space sim!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

yes but something tells me a game that you need to have a nasa background to play isnt going to be very populor :dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

omg X2:the threat totally kicks ass.
    i've seen it and it looks amazing. really puches your graphics card.
    and i think it will live up to Elite

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Eve Online?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Played that, looking for something more 'in the ship'-like(tm) with multiplayer.
    X2 would be perfect if it had multiplayer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 The TICK

Hi there.
    Isn't there supposed to be another "Online Multiplayer" version out in a few months?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

No it wont be out in a few months. X Online is the next game that Egosoft are working on and while looking cool is still a good bit away from being released.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

try Haegemonia ... not like freelancer but u can trade in it

Advertisement