Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ mixer with 4.1 SBLive Soundcard

Options
  • 05-02-2004 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi Folks,

Wondering if you can help me with a slightly annoying problem I'm having at the moment. I recently purchased the new Behringer DJX-700 DJ mixer and have it hooked up to my pc. 2 of the 4 mixer channels are each going into the two line outs of the 4.1 card.

The problem is that I am getting alot of interference on the main line front out of the sound card (the green socket) the other rear out (black socket) is fine.

Does anyone have any ideas??

Cheers
    costie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Sounds like you are getting noise (power) being sent down one of the leads. It there a switch on the mixer to select mic/line input?

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭TUTS

or from phono to line .... check if the channel has a two line option on it...if so select line1 or 2 and try the cable on both channels ... two of the channels should be line/line other two line/phono ....i think

i use 4 channels on my kam with two input devices at any one time or three (depends how drunk i am):D (decks/ps1/tape/cd player) its groovy:D

Advertisement