Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

creative Jukebox Zen NX 40GB

• 05-02-2004 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Hi all, listen i was wondering if anyone confused: could tell me if the "creative Jukebox Zen NX 40GB" is any good? or even better than the apple ipod?

Also if anyone could tell me any information about the shop i'm going to deal with if i buy the Creative Mp3 there called "Back from the Future" on Aungier St in Dublin!

I tryied to find information on the 40Gb player but they had none on the website www.creative.ie

Any suggestions or help would be be great!!!!!!!111111:D

Thanks
    Philip:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

iriver - ihp120 from amazon.co.uk is the best mp3 player out in terms of features...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Originally posted by gobby
    just google it

Some of those links bring up Zen Xtras as well as NXs.

Find out if its an NX or Xtra then check the specs for any capactiy NX\Xtra on the European Creative site.

Matt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Tenshot

Just picked up an iRiver iHp120 and can second the recommendation; very nice classy player, lots of features, and decent record capability (which was the reason for purchase). It even includes an external clip-on lavier mike. I got mine from mp3players.co.uk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,582 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

back from the future are a great shop

check their website if you havn't already

www.backfromthefuture.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement