Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL broadband on more than 1 pc

• 05-02-2004 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

I got the IOL broadband ,€49.49 month, package and it says in the faqs
    on their site "Can you use from more then 1 computer?
    No the account can only be used from one computer. This is due to the fact that it is a single IP address and USB connection.
    "
    But I should still be able to use window's internet connection sharing right?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

Originally posted by giolla
    I got the IOL broadband ,€49.49 month, package and it says in the faqs
    on their site "Can you use from more then 1 computer?
    No the account can only be used from one computer. This is due to the fact that it is a single IP address and USB connection.
    "
    But I should still be able to use window's internet connection sharing right?
    Cheers.

uh huh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

i also had the same question when i rang iol to sign up. i want to use a wireless dsl router and he said he couldnt see why it wouldnt work. if u get a router it can be setup with all the connection info so itll connect through the modem and share the net access.

Advertisement