Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First Irish Jedi on SWG?

• 05-02-2004 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

I unlocked my Jedi slot yesterday evening on Chimera-Europe.

I mastered 10 professions in order..

Marksman
    Medic
    Doctor
    Teri kesi Artist
    Weaponsmith (first holo)
    Combat Medic (second holo)
    =====SILENT HOLO====
    Brawler
    Scout
    Squad Leader
    Ranger === UNLOCK =====

Any other Irish jedi around? :)

I'll be in DNC tomorrow afternoon at somepoint showing off the char to some m8s if anyone wants to see.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

I know of an other whos been around for a while, I shall not say who or where. There are way too many people hunting jedi these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Jammy git :D

I still don't even have my first holocron (in fairness I've only been playing about a month now). This game just gets more and more addictive as time goes on :D

I'm currently:

Scout 2-1-1-1
    Marksman 3-2-1-3
    Artisan 1-0-0-1

Congrats on unlocking your fs-slot. I've seen a stat pic of a level 5 light-saber here - insanely powerful ... I want one :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Im starting to miss this game :(
    Before I left, I had:

Master Artisan
    Novice creature handler (0-0-0-0) (Force Sensitive)
    Weapon Crafter (0-0-0-4)
    Marksman (0-4-0-4)

Also had 900k in the bank, a big massive weapons store (large generic house style 2, with about 175k of furtnitute in it), and had 2 full sets of 59% composite armour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Nice one.

I've done 7 profs so far, onto my 3rd holocron, my 2nd one was Merchant which was a huge sidestep, took 4 weeks! Bloody ridiculous. Hopefully it'll get easier now..

Just out of curiosity, where or how do you go about getting Holocrons? (or what's the general idea at least?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

holocrons are very easy to get these days. Atleast on my server chimera -europe they were selling fairly cheap though they may be back up to 500k.

Alternatively you need to master an elite profession and do large enemy faction bases.
    I was Master TKA /Master Doc. I joined the imp's and farmed LARGE REBEL BASES.
    These are a great way to get holo's because u get faction points for these + 8k a mission and there is a chance of getting a holo.
    Rebel Surface Marshall's have a chance of dropping them.
    Just grind these solidly and u will get Holo's, and if u don't u will get the money u need to buy the holo's.
    If ur a rebel i think dark trooper's are supposed to drop them, but since i've never been a rebel I can't say for sure.

I was under the impression that holocrons were specific to the person who finds them? So buying one would do precisely dick for you as all it would say is what the original owner needed??

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Originally posted by Lemming
    I was under the impression that holocrons were specific to the person who finds them? So buying one would do precisely dick for you as all it would say is what the original owner needed??

Nope. Holos dont do jack until there used, and once used they go poof.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

Originally posted by Lemming

as venom says anyone can use a holo weather it has been looted or traded. However with the recent publish some ppl have complained of having trouble with the x-mas holo's I'm not sure if its a bug or what. But I sold a holo yesterday for 400k and the person was able to use it NP.

Advertisement