Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Game are you playing now?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

SW:KOTOR god damn its good (just got to the plot twist..didnt see that one coming!!)
    Quake 3 arena
    Halo (P.C)

Soon to ben playing LOK:defiance. It better be good dammit....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

Red alert part deux online and various halflife mods

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

halflife

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Planescape: Torment (PC) - I'm liking this so far, it's a bit too text-oriented for its own good though, but the humour is pretty sharp and overall it's quite nice.

Broken Sword 3 (PC) - A bit dissapointed with this tbh, I'm a pretty big fan of the first two, but this just didn't grab me...

T.H.U.G. (GC) - Delicious, almost finished though, it's always sad when you finally finish every single goal in a TH game :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

its Kula World!!!
    i knew it looked like some game i played before! Class stuff!

at the moment im playing Golden Sun on the GBA and its fecking hard, which is nice....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Im not playing any particular game at the mo. Ive been DL`in allot so that rules out online games.

I just compled CnC Tiberian Sun/Firestorm for about the 40th.
    Completed Jedi acadamy yesterday
    Armada 1 the day before that.
    Ellite force day before that
    Orginal CnC day before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

currently playing some bf 1942 and desert combat, also c n c generals/zero hours and have just started literally COD have many many games to play that i won't get around to til the summer, such as NFSU, prince of persia, FF XI and will buy FF X-2 soon :( ah well roll on the end of college

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by bazH
    Neverball
    screen-1.jpg

Available in *nix and Windows, get it from here : http://icculus.org/neverball/

Very Addictive :p

Thanks a fucking bunch bazH. No seriously, I've always wondered what's it's like to not sleep for days and walk around seeing strange dollar coins spinning in my head.

Oh and did I mention I have a small issue with heights?

bazH banned for pimping crack cocaine gaming goodness.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

Max Payne 2
    "im not even that far! its at the start of the level right there's about 4 guys in total you run around the corner kill them then all these explosive barrels explode killing you and there's no place to hide (accept this big metal box that falls from the ceiling however if i go in there i end up dying anyway"

Been a while since i played it but if i remember correctly you jump back into the metal box and push a button on the wall to close the metal box up.

edit by amp for those who haven't got there yet.

That'd be a spoiler if we knew what game you were talking about. To use spoiler tags type [spoiler] at the start of the text and [/spoiler] at the end.
    hmmm I think I'll add this to the Charter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Playing

XBOX : Top Spin, Soul Calibur 2, Dead or Alive 3, Project Gotham Racing 2

PC : Call of Duty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by amp
    That'd be a spoiler if we knew what game you were talking about. To use spoiler tags type [spoiler] at the start of the text and [/spoiler] at the end.

hmmm I think I'll add this to the Charter

He's talking about
    Max Payne 2
    and I think he's just ruined it for someone.

Playing Prince Of Persia : Sands of time
    Star Wars: KOTOR
    NFSU
    NOLF2

Vice City's always there as well.
    Have had Hitman2 installed for ages now and haven't even played past the second level!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

I'm still only playing CS and capcom vs SNK 2 except i'm playing it on da ps2 noy

Originally posted by Dr. Loon
    He's talking about
    Max Payne 2
    and I think he's just ruined it for someone.

Cheers, I put tags in myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Just finished Skies Of Arcadia: Legends (GC) and playing a lot of Mario Kart DD (GC) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

thankfully i only got reading the thread now so i missed the spoiler [whew] i still havent firgured it out, but my bro says im on the right track i think i have an idea now: Spoiler:
    i think its got something to do with the big metal box type thing that falls out of the ceiling

so i'll try it tonight and see what happens, forgot to mention im also playing epoch but thats more of an online game more than anything else damn good game tho,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

all pc...

CM4 with West Ham.

DoD 1.0/Cs 1.5/BF1942/DC .6 over a LAN.

NFS: Underground

[edit] whoops! FragOps 1.26 for UT03

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Just finished POP: sands of time but no POP 1 unlocked! I think I needed to finish it quicker or something. Excellent game though. Don't get to play that much because of the LC but in my spare time I'll probably get back into SSX 3. Usually get a quick blast of Time Crisis 3 the odd time too (with gun of course). I love the over-the-top baddies in it.. people that can kick forklifts at you etc. Phun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Sonic Heroes ( GC )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Currently

GTA III on xbox and Golden Sun: The Lost Age on GBA (mmmm Golden Sun...):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Resident Evil - GC
    €7.99 preowned in gamestop:eek:
    the nice bloke (:eek: :eek:!!!!!!! ) behind the counter even let me have my pick of the discs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

i am still playing unreal tournament, have it about 3 years, but am playing it a lot more now that i have broadband

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

Hidden and dangerous2 - pc

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Currently playing at home : MOH Frontline and a pool game on PS2 called International Cue Club , not a bad game tbh.

Online i am playing : Starwars Galaxies and the odd time a game of CS.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,389 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Just got my copy of the PAL PS2 castlevania early from Konami and it's excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

crimsonland

survival mode is just so addictive :)
    a little over 86000 is my current top score

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Fallout 2(PC)
    Jet set radio (DC)
    Call of duty(PC)
    Mario and Luigi superstars (GBA)
    and
    Metropolius street racer (DC)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

I'm stuck in the middle of Age of Empires 2 on the PC at the moment- it's kicking my ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Saviour_Angel

replaying
    Quake3 Areana
    Warcraft3 TFT

just finished
    Legacy of kain: Defiance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭axel90

uplink, mind you i always go back to that game.
    gta3, love the mods

Advertisement