Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ron Sexsmith

Options
  • 05-02-2004 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Has anyone listenen to his latest release and is it worth getting?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Forgive my ignorance but... who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭reigninblood

Ron Sexmith. Isn't he the guy who had went to that thing and got it all.........you know? Who the fúck is Ron Sexmith!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Angelwhore, close, sin and bin please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Lads, it's not up to you to dictate what goes on here...

I'm moving this to music/radio.
    'Tis a little more appropriate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 withneill

Ron Sexsmith is a Canadian singer who had a hit with “Strawberry Blonde” and very little else since, except for a track on the soundtrack to Intermission “that’s what passes for love” I think its called.
    He’s not very well known, obviously, but if your musical range varies from say, Beck to Dylan, or Air to Floyd, I think you’ll dig some of his music, although you will probably hate some tracks too.
    One of those artists you need to be patient with before you can really enjoy the music, such as it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Ron Sexsmith is an artist who plays Ireland a lot, I have his latest album Cobblestone Runway and its very good, it includes a classic imo "Gold in them Hills" and it also has a remix of this song where he is joined by Chris Martin on vocals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭roundcrisis

I have the last one too and I like it.

Advertisement