Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

strange remote locking problem

Options
  • 05-02-2004 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

My citroen pluriel has developed a strange fault over the last few weeks. Whenever I go to my car in the morning and try to use the remote to unlock the doors nothing happens. I have to use the key to unlock the door. Strange thing is, after unlocking the door with the key the remote starts working again and I can use it to remotely lock/unlock the car. Its the same thing in the evening when im leaving the office. I unlock it using the key and suddenly the remote locking can be operated again.

Anyone have any ideas what could cause this?

Advertisement