Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake2 Servers

Options
  • 20-07-2000 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

So we gonna get any?

CTF is a bad idea people are far more likely to go and play wars or FFS, So either would be good. The Battlegroud mod would be good, but when you switch to FFa there is never a timelimit for some reason and that annoying.

Anyhow what the update on em?
    JM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Ohh yes a nice Q2 server would be great, but could we get LMCTF put up, ahh happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Bah, 3wave 0wns all.

/me sets up camp on mckinley revival.

Anyway, Ra3 next sunday! Wh00p!!! We better have an Irish server! smile.gif

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

q2 battles..hmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

K, go the message and took of the Q2CTF Server, What do you all want? Let me know and I will provide (ALL Q3 Messages will be ignored for the moment, I wanna get a Q2 Server up and being used, then I might put up a Q3 Server...)

Post here, mail me or use the games.netshop.ie site, I check them ALL!

Gamb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

When I go to the beach I like to swim or for ****s sake.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Put up a Battleground mod its the best optuion, remote admin and you can have Free for all or team battles going by just voting or by an admin.

Tis the best option, i think most ppl like playing q2 wars anyhow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭MrBlonde

Ahh the days of the Quake.ie RA2 server.

/me wipes a tear from his eye

Marucci

"such fond memories"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Carnage

use the Tourney mod... pretty simple, gives rcon acces, is great for having ffa, tdm, instagib, or team instagib, offhand grapple is good too, or alternatively lithium would be cool smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

I think definately start off with the battlegrounds mod. Tourney mod rocks too, but basically has the same functionality and more but Battlegrounds is the one most people are used to.

Carefully select a couple of people to give the admin password to and all will be happy...not to mention grateful.

Much appreciated Gambler

Advertisement