Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User45701

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I cant find the post either crash_000
    I maintain that I didnt post it. Can you remember what fourm it was in? If it was User45702 who posted it then it may well have been deleted by a MOD for being such a irrelvent post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Atreides

Forget about it, Even if he found a single post it wouldn't support his argument that 10% of your posts are like that. We all post something slightly stupid no and again, hardy a hanging offense, and definitely doesn't justify crash's assault on your character.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

user: it was on the film board...methinks it must've been deleted. I havent seen any posts from user45702 so i dunno. anyway, i take you at your word that you didnt post it so sorry bout that :)

Skanger remove the pole from your ass - my assualt on his character? you seem to have gone on a protect user45701 kick, which i'm sure he can manage himself.
    name one piece that people would consider an attack on his character and fair enough i'll accept it but i was simply posting what i felt. so cop on and grow up, and take a thread as a discussion rather than a battle.

oh and skanger, not fully accurate but
    newnicksamecrap.jpg

close enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Originally posted by Skanger
    . I've seen it happen, if certain members of boards don't like you, then there is a whole load of sheep willing to follow that lead and put the boot in, that's what this thread is about afaik.

I really really hope I'm one of these people because I fúcking despise you.

Anyway.
    On the matter of User45701 he really annoyed me at the start where half his posts were him claiming he wasnt a spammy tool, he also had atrocious spelling. That has seemed to lessen now and I can nearly read his posts, so he seems nice enough with decent intentions.
    He deserves to be here more then I do anyway :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Atreides

Crash you are clearly one of those people who can't accept your wrong, still now despite being able to provide any evidence, you still clam the post was made. Do you not even see where I'm coming on this? You made a post telling another user to think before they post, you then made several replies without bothering to even read the source post fully, and then you went on to make some claims, which by your own later admission may or may no be true, and either way have no relevance. Normally I wouldn't care, but your level of arrogance on this occasion prompted me to act. Also I don't really get that card, according to my date registered I've been around longer then you? Maybe you have decided arguing the points isn't your thing, and attacking the person is a better option?

Originally posted by Sangre
    I really really hope I'm one of these people because I fúcking despise you.

And I thought you an me had something, won't you at least try and give this relationship a chance. god damn you man, think of the children.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

user45702 was banned outright.

This thread has served several useful purposes and will now be closed as its heading south into Offtopicsville.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement