Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why the hell are there no...

• 05-02-2004 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

Why the hell are there no enginnering or Technical Drawing notes on the net, or am I not looking in the right place???
    someone, help me please.
    and another thing, are there any other girls doing engineering???coz im the only one in my school...i feel like such a loner...
    :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

There's only one girl doing engineering in our school as well, I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

**** that. i just pasted all my favourites into a post using on screen keyboard and my login expired, all my work gone. just zipped the folder up, so download it yourself.

sould that be in pink?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Lol

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

whats wrong with the pink?
    is there anything wrong with the pink?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Nike_Dude

I've loads off notes, but I dont have them typed up:( so I'll give you some tips instead :)
    1. Look back over the old papers it is the most predictable exam you will ever do, its routine never changes
    2.Leave out the whole section on grinding, milling and the lathe. It takes up 1/3rd of the book and only counts for one question in the exam.
    3. If you know anybody who is good at making things ask for some "advice" with the project, just dont make it look too professional.
    4. Ask the teacher for a design brief from a student the previous year who got a good grade, just follow the same pattern.

I'll try to post a few notes up if I can

• Advertisement
Advertisement