Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kieran Richardson

• 05-02-2004 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

So will this guy ever make it big? I mean, hes in the Utd reserves, plays well for the reserves but doesnt ever look as if he will be/or intends to be in any team presently or future...so whats the story? Just wondering...

PS: All the players and rebuilding going on makes this decision for me. Ya know?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I like the lad, he has spirit and tries again and again. He's young and maybe in 5 years he will be the next Andy Cole who knows.

Tinky

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭paddyduff

He has bags of ability. Got a bit carried away with his lifestyle etc (I heard) as he got nearer the first team. This slowed down his progress a bit apparently. Needs to keep his head down and get on with it. He has lit up some of the reserve games I've seen but he has also shown signs of being very wasteful at times. He's still only 18 so he does have time on his side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I don't rate him at all. From what I've seen of him he hasn't impressed. he was introduced to the full squad around the same time as Fletcher and although Fletcher hasn't overly impressed either I think he has more potential.

He seems to be very small for a 23y.o. and that showed in any of the games I've seen him play in. He just seemed to be easily pushed off the ball......well that's when he wasn't giving it away to the opposition!!!

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

Whos 23?????????????:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Originally posted by Ronaldo7
    Whos 23?????????????:confused:

Eh? Kieran Richardson's not anyway!!! :dunno: I made a bit of a booboo there!! Sorry!! But he does seem very small for a 12 y.o.!! :D;)

B.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

lol i knew it was a booby! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

I dunno about this guy, but one guy your going to see a lot in the future is edward nolan. He got trials at man utd, blackburn,and a few other clubs, and obviously, picked man utd.

Bear in mind that he's currently just gone 16. He also captains Ireland's U-16's.

I can remember playing against him in a schoolyard match,and he looped a corner over everyone and spun it into the goal...he was 9 at the time!

You've heard it here first.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by paddyduff
    He has bags of ability. Got a bit carried away with his lifestyle etc (I heard) as he got nearer the first team. This slowed down his progress a bit apparently. Needs to keep his head down and get on with it. He has lit up some of the reserve games I've seen but he has also shown signs of being very wasteful at times. He's still only 18 so he does have time on his side.
    Plus the fact that he is half Irish. ;)

Those English feckers probably have him tied down already like Wayne Rooney though. :dunno:

Advertisement