Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3FFA League Web Site.

Options
  • 24-07-2000 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Lads the quake3 ffa league web site is now up here for the moment. It will soon be hosted by the new and updated Quake.ie site. But to find out schedule and groups look here.

http://www.geocities.com/q3ffa

The league has been moved out 1 week becuase things still need to be sorted out on the server side of this. SO the the new start date is:

Tuesday the 1st August for LPB groups.
    Thursday the 3rd August for hpb groups.

The maps for the first week will be dm6, dm13

Check out the URL above for complete details.

Tom /Jedi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

ta tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Nice one Jedi,
    I knew one day my name would be up there in pink. However I think we all knew Mindphucks name would be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

smile.gif. hehe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

ahh tom why not put the hpb group at weekends , otherwise im a super hpb 400 -999 biggrin.gif

Daddy or chips?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

I've got a feeling that I'll be pretty in pink smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

Nice site

I warned you! But did you listen to me? Oh no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, its just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?

Advertisement