Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE coming to Dublin...

• 05-02-2004 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT RAW SUPERSTARS

WWE RAW PRESENTS

TOUR OF DEFIANCE

FEATURING ALL YOUR FAVOURITE RAW SUPERSTARS

26TH MAY 2004 THE POINT, DUBLIN

Tickets on sale Friday, 13th February 2004 at 9.00am

Aiken Promotions presents WWW RAW SUPERSTARS TOUR OF DEFIANCE at Dublin’s Point on Wednesday, 26th May 2004. Tickets for WWE Raw Tour of Defiance go on sale this Friday, 13th February 2004.

TOUR OF DEFIANCE featuring all your favourite RAW SUPERSTARS:

WORLD CHAMPION TRIPLE H

SHAWN MICHAELS

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS RIC FLAIR AND BATISTA

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION RANDY ORTON

ROB VAN DAM

THE DUDLEY BOYZ

BOOKER T

CHRIS JERICHO

CHRISTIAN

WORLD’S STRONGEST MAN – MARK HENRY

JAZZ

AND MANY MORE!!!

Card subject to change.

Aiken Promotions presents WWE RAW Superstars TOUR OF DEFIANCE featuring all your favourite RAW Superstars at The Point on Wednesday, 26th May 2004. Tickets, €60, €50, €40 and €20 go on sale this Friday, 13th February 2004 from Ticketmaster and usual outlets.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

how fast are they gonna sell out

they'll be like gold dust

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

:ninja:

bloody hell at flamin last

shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

26 Wed Dublin, Northern Ireland

From the event calender

Sigh

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Let's see if they can find their way here first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

should be a good show, tickets will sell like hot cakes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I'll attempt, (and i mean ATTEMPT) to get a couple of tix for it, but i won't hold my breath as knowing all the credit card f*cknuts would be buying loads at a time.

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

jesus, how long is it since the last show? 10 years or there abouts. . . contemplating whether i want to go to this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

OMFG OMFG OMFG.....

MUDA F'N Finally!!! I've waited for WWE to come to the point for long enough...

FINALLY! NO more evil violent NI fans to contend with. Thank you for finally getting the finger out WWE!

Im excited :D as u can probally tell. Anyone else?

Hanza

not really sure whether it happened here or in england, but wasnt stephanie mcmahon hit by a bottle at one stage

Im sure it was here but i mebbe wrong

Shin

Hope i get a ticket :)

• Advertisement

Doubt it was here, at least not in the Republic, WWE haven't made it here since 1995. Nine years ago!

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

This is simply the best news ive ever heard!!
    I was at the last two wwe shows in the point as a kid, bret hart/papa shango/tatanka etc.

Oh the memories...

And I was at tour de force in Belfast, 9 hour bus trip from Wexford!!
    I cant wait, front row seats for me!!

We all have to meet up before hand. Shed loads of Boards.IE signs :D

Ring side seats are euro60. IMO thats very reasonable. Im gonna be on the phone to ticket master 00.01 13/2/04. Has anyone else noticed that the tickets go on sale on Friday the 13th. Is that an omen or what :)

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

screw omens, its WWE!!!!!!!! its Benoit, HBK, RVD, who cares I am so bloody happy about this.

i shall be doing some pre and post wwe drinking for this, while i lounge in my ring side seats :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

Its also not on the ticketmaster.ie web listing for whats on in the point

piont

Is this confirmed????

Pleeeeease say yes...

Its confirmed on WWEs web site. The My Ruin concert 2 months ago wasnt up on ticketmasters website til 2 weeks b4 the gig.

Yes my friend, it is official. :)

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

Sweeeeeet Front row here I come

whats the story generally with front row seats at wwe events..... does each seat have a number and u get that seat no matter what time u arrive at?
    or do u just buy a seat for a section, front row, just behind front row etc and show up early to get better seats?
    or do u just buy any ticket and arrive 3 days early to get into the front row?

if each seat has its own number, we should get a group of seats together.

aswell, everyone has copped that this is on a wednesday yea?

• Advertisement

Dont care what day it is. If God himslef appears in the point and i have to kick his ass outta the seat in front of me, I dont care. I cant speek for my accomplices, but i will be there from 1pm that morning queing. NO JOKE. Im gettn ECW flying luchadore seats. IE: Right in the front row....

:D

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Hanza
    i will be there from 1pm that morning queing. NO JOKE

there is so much wrong with that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

i will be there from 1pm that morning queing. NO JOKE

Good luck. Tickets will be gone by 1PM.

Dont care what day it is. If God himslef appears in the point and i have to kick his ass outta the seat in front of me, I dont care. I cant speek for my accomplices, but i will be there from 1pm that morning queing. NO JOKE. Im gettn ECW flying luchadore seats. IE: Right in the front row....

:D

Hanza

1PM? You're running a little late aren't ya? I'll be at the phones hours before that! :P
    Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

sure he ment 1am

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

can you order without a credit card before they come out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

I think he means queing for the event not the tickets.
    I will be there with bells on hopefully!

I dont think ye can im afraid, on the ticketmaster site it says they aint even on sale yet

Shin

FINALLY! NO more evil violent NI fans to contend with. Thank you for finally getting the finger out WWE!

Hanza

fcuk off people up north are no more violent than people from limerick or dublin they just have a bad name giving to them by bad jurnilasts

p.s. is everyone looking for ringside

• Advertisement

Ok, to clear up some stuff.

I am getting my tickets this friday at a minute past midnight! I am gonna try my hardest to get ringside. When I was talking about queing on the day at 1pm, I ment Im gonna be at the point with my ticket in hand, waiting for the doors to open and hopeful trying to get a glimps of some of the stars.

(Fingers crossed: Trish)

Secondly, I was at a gig in NI a while ago with a local Dublin band. The place was thorn apart. The gig was ended and the promoter said "sorry this happened for the 3rd time guys". I wasnt being rasist, Im MOST DEFFINATLY NOT a rasist person. But you hear about all those beating in Metal gigs in Belfast, and no, im not talking about a lil' punch up in the mosh pit.

Yeah Dublin and Limerick are more violent and Dangerous then Belfast, but giogs in belfast are very uncomfortable IMO

Hanza

i supose when you have lived there and know where not to go youll find its the nicest town in ireland

and if its like ture de force then theyll pull up 10 minites before the gig while your in the q

Ok, to clear up some stuff.

I am getting my tickets this friday at a minute past midnight!

Not on credit card you aint, they won't go on sale until 9am that morning, thats usually the case with ticketshafter.

Nero

point taken bout the credit cards then.

Anyone know about the internet site?

Hanza

PS: Like I said, I really dont have anything agenst Belfast. Just didnt have wonderful experiences there on my last visits. Did not mean to cause any offence...

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Does anybody know what the view is gonna be like in the non-ringside seats. ie the 25 and 40 euro ones?????

Ticketmaster also has a history of putting the tickets out early by about an hour and a half.

I also had a rough time at an oasis concert up in belfast but its no rougher than dublin most of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

As far as i know no tickets will be on sale for the show until 9am unless they announce it any other way. So there would be no point in watiing on line till 1 minute past midnight

• Advertisement

At the last smackdown event I was at I didnt mind getting 40quid tickets, but this is Raw baby!! This is my chance to see Lance Storm!!

Its front row all the way!!
    Im bribing my local ticketmaster guy to be logged on and to book front row tickets before they open the doors!!
    Only way to be safe!!

the view is very good from the teared seats and the big persion in frount isnt in your way but bring a good camara, unless your in the frount row the pictures come out crap on disposable ones they look as if your a lot further back than you are and the thing is so dark

view.html?id=4223238274&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imagestation.com%2Fpicture%2Fsraid69%2Fp5001a9fd0ca73481fdc81875991c54d1%2Ffbb98082.jpg&caption=big%20show Thats 10 rows back!!

view.html?id=4223446762&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imagestation.com%2Fpicture%2Fsraid68%2Fpfe310dd18b0c08dae311657a63c11055%2Ffbbcaeea.jpg&caption=team1 Thats front row, you decide!!

Originally posted by herbie747
    26TH MAY 2004 THE POINT, DUBLIN

Only just thought of this, and i don't wanna put a dampner on things, but being an Owen Hart fan....
    Thats a scary date as it's three days after the five year anniversary of his death.

Just a thought.
    Nero

Originally posted by LanceStorm
    view.html?id=4223238274&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imagestation.com%2Fpicture%2Fsraid69%2Fp5001a9fd0ca73481fdc81875991c54d1%2Ffbb98082.jpg&caption=big%20show Thats 10 rows back!!

view.html?id=4223446762&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imagestation.com%2Fpicture%2Fsraid68%2Fpfe310dd18b0c08dae311657a63c11055%2Ffbbcaeea.jpg&caption=team1 Thats front row, you decide!!

some fing diference, but when your there it dosnt make that much diference, its just the camara

• Advertisement

HOLY F'N SH1T!

but when your there you dont notice

i think id notice that to be honest, christ even the big show looks small in that 1st piccie and thats saying something

shin

Its a bit, exagerated to be honest, the camera makes it all look smaller!!
    But there's still a big difference, 10rows back were still kick-ass seats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bazacuss

i cant wait tickets on sale at 9am tomorrow do u guys think internet would be quicker than phone orders ?
    Hanza to unlock titantrons in raw2 steal three items of clothing off that person>their video will be unlocked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Hopefully WWE come to the right place they have Dublin/ Northern Ireland on this page for city/state http://www.wwe.com/media/2004/05/26/1254018

Advertisement