Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Ad. Music, Would love to know what this is?

Options
  • 06-02-2004 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

The song I'm after features on the Opel Meriva ad. that's on TV at the moment. It kinda reminds me of Telepopmusik and thier song "Breathe". It's the same kind of pace, and has a female vocal. It would be classed as chillout.

I'd really appreciate if someone could put a name on it for me?

advTHANKSance ;)

;-phobos-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭SeeYouJimmy

i think it may be a song called Gabriel by a group called Lamb, sounds like it tho im not too sure......

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, according to whatsthattune.co.uk, SeeYouJimmy is correct. It is indeed Lamb - Gabriel

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭SeeYouJimmy

They also do a tune for a guinness ad, called gorecki, and their song heaven was on six feet under

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Ah jesus I should have known that. Cheers lads.

I actually have a pretty wicked Drum n' Bass rmx of Gorecki. Now that you mention it the vocal is so obvious.

Thanks again.

;-phobos-)

Advertisement