Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless keyboard and mouse 24.99

• 06-02-2004 12:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭

Tescos are stocking a wireless keyboard and mouse set for 24.99. It's radio not infra red, runs on those AAA batteries and actually has quite a quality feel to it.

Bargain at that price.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 End_Item

www.dtl.ie are selling something similiar for the same price, I got one and it also has quite a good quality feel to it.

Do you know what make the one in Tescos?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭chabsey

Yesh, it's a labtek and is silver/black in colour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

which store? many left do you know?

It is what it's.

It was in Stillorgan and they had about 10 left with no one else showing any signs of interest in them. They had quite a lot of PC stuff on one shelf. I'd say you'll get them no problem. Make sure it's a hardware Tescos....in Stillorgan the hardware and grocery shops are two different shops so I don't know if it's the same elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭lamaq

Thanks for the info Chabsey, I got mine from Tesco today and have to say I was very impressed. It connects into the PS2 port so there's no problem with any compatibility and the range is pretty decent too. I counted at least 8 left in Tesco Harware Stillorgan in case anyone is still interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

Is it this one? linky

Are they USB or PS2 connections? Are the keys low profile (laptop-like) or standard height?

It is what it's.

Yes that's the one.

Only PS2 I think, at least the one I have is.

Keys are standard height and have a nice quality feel, not too clacky/noisey.

Advertisement