Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ffx - 2

Options
  • 06-02-2004 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭

Quick Question.. when's it out over here?? sometime this month i heard.

I can't wait to see what happens in it.. man i wanna play it :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

latest i heard was 20-2-4 thats from www.play.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Galvatron

Xtravision have posters up saying feb 13th

cdwow is now saying despatch on monday the 23th of feburary :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

thnx for ths info guys, looks like i wont be waiting too long hehe :D

no worries also in game stop today it said released on the 20th, so friday week then should be good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Picked the NTSC version a while back, you'd really wanna be pretty dedicated to final fantasy, or slighty perverted cos its a pretty camp game. Very japanese/charlies angels feel to it, what with changing costumes to switch between the various skill types. The battle system is set to active as standard which can be a bit too fast at times, but can be reset to wait to return to the FFX style.

Personally i couldnt really stand it for very long, its a very odd and un-final fantasy story, at the beginning at least. Perhaps it gets more interesting if you can stomach it for more than a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

I'm getting it so i can dress those gals up in different sexy costumes... :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,389 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Wait until you see Yuna in the thief costume :D

Have to agree with bugs about this game. It's a bit disappointing and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone except FF fans.

what are the bugs and are they in the PAL version?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,389 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I meant I agreed with what bugs said about the game.

As for real bugs well the game crashed twice on me during battles and I've heard theres a bug that if you don't do some of the missions in a certain order you don't get one of the dresspheres.

PAL lines could be terrible since theres small borders in the NTSC versions.

• Advertisement

ah i should read things more carefully cheers

Advertisement