Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We Win, Team.ie goes through.

Options
  • 23-07-2000 6:36pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Pack yer bags, title says it all smile.gif

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss *deep breath* sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Played lads, own them beaches cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Cool and the gang..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

easy?

lets see some support at TPF lads.

doesnt cost much to get there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Bucon

Nice one lads smile.gif

Bucon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Played lads...well done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

rape by the looks of it. how did pings compare? no demo or screenshots up yet

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

gg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Nice wan lads.
    any demos?

Narf!
    Clan(Kick yo ass) Acid

Clan Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Demos will be up at about 7ish today.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Congrats lads! Fair feicin' play!

What's the date of the finals? (I need to tell work when I'm going over wink.gif)

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 24-07-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Kharn,

Its on 1st April 2001.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Nice one.

Score?..bating or what?

Team.ie in the house!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Not bad for a bunch of Spud-scoffing Paddies. smile.gif

Take it Europe.

Well played lads.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Well done folks! Great Stuff!!

I have been to TPF several times (indeed I may still be barred from there after the last time smile.gif)

So I can help organize travel and hotels for all that are interested, I’m not sure what BW do for our players but fans will need cheap and reasonable accommodation near(ish) to TPF, I know just the place to find it aswell. For your information on the playing fields (TPF). Its right beside the Warren Street tube station (central line), and is a basement in gaff in a back alley, no messing. Its not too big at all, but the two owners are in bed with BW so what can we do! It has a full bar, although its not cheap at all. There is a McDonalds down the road from it BTW.

They are usually stocked with the best kit in their PC's as Guillemot and AMD and the likes give them free stuff to test and promote it. At a guess they have 20-22 PC's there, no more than that, and they will have the best of the best in them, think GeForce2's and Gig Athlons here.

With a crowd you can really generate a hell of a lot of noise, as the ceilings are really really low, so we could really cause all manner of ****e if we wanted smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

i feel dirty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Yeah, me too, but who cares?

Who's your Daddy? WHO'S YOUR FUKKIN DADDY !?!?

Seeing as we are going to take a severe pounding while we're there, let's hope they pull the brits with us for the first game, take the huns down with us. nice nice

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

the end justifies the means

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spaceman

GO on the LADS!!! Kickin ass 4 Jeasus smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I think I'm washing my hair that weekend, Kharn, could you play for me man?

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

Our Zero has such an eloquent way with words doesnt he? thats why i concur..
    1000%

|Chiefy|...

Wan laeds smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

OK, well I suppose we should organise a list of who wants to go and get a big booking and reduced rates!
    Vagga - could you post details of this place - we'd probably want to sort out the bookings etc early cause there's gonna be a few people interested in this thing smile.gif

Oh ya, Eric - fup off ya gr*******! wink.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

yeah plyd lads
    cool.gif
    and you can count me in on that trip prolly!!
    N

Advertisement