Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is with quake.ie ?

Options
  • 23-07-2000 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

You guys makeing a new site ?
    what is the story

Coyote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Hmm, yeh www.ign.ie is looking pretty smelly too... do any of the links work at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

w3rd on the str33t is dat mp and m1ke are up to sumthin. Be prepared for l33tne55 biatches!

<A HREF="http://www.clanacid.com"http://www.clanacid.com"&quot; TARGET=_blank>www.CLANACID.com</A>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

I feel dizzy cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I know for a fact that IGN.ie is being remade at the moment. I dunno about quake.ie though.

- Munch
    - Sh33r l33tn35$, i tell you
    - Fortress.ie

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

All in good time smile.gif

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The Half-Life boys and girls have got The Fortress only lately.

Personally, I don't know what exactly this has to do with Half-Life - it suggests TFC, but nada about CS, HL or Op Forces...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Just a thought but within the ign domain is there any way of getting unrealtournament.ie and half-life.ie They are available. I know it was a major coup to get quake.ie in the good old days but we need to either have these other domains or drop quake.ie (loath to do that I'm sure) and have a more unifying domain. Just a though. As ever I'm willing to help with the new set-up whatever it may be.

Musician

P.S. before anybody says it I know we would be talking costs not to mention the pain in the **** it is to register Irish domains. I'm being an idealist as ever.

[This message has been edited by musician (edited 25-07-2000).]

Advertisement