Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Splash.com DVD, CD Voucher£5 off if you spend over £25 /£10 off if you spend over &#1

• 06-02-2004 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I have used this voucher today with Splashdvd.com,

I believe this e-mail I recieved may be of Interest

Dear *********,Thank you for taking interest in our free voucher give
    away.To use the voucher please enter POPSPLASH in the voucher code part
    of the payment page.Remeber, you will recieve £5 off if you spend over
    £25 and an amazing £10 off if you spend over £40!You may send this
    voucher code to as many people as you like, but you may only use it once.
    So make the most of it.Please note, this voucher may not be used when
    ordering special offer
    items.

http://www.splashdvd.com/Regards,SplashDVD.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

How much is the shipping to Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

its a pound per item...reasonable enough. has anyone checked if it works yet? it annoys me the way you have to submit the order before you get to see if the voucher has been accepted first....its handy the way splash stick digicam memory cards and books and CDRs and stuff, could easily spend 40squid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 ActingThe Magot

As I said in my original post I have ordered today form this website (today)-I was interested in buying the Father Ted Boxed Set (VCD0224), the spalshdvd.com price is 38.36 sterling, the shipping cost is 1 sterling, I used the voucher and have been charged 34.36 Sterling (thus 5 Sterling discount).

So it works!

(But I understand that the delivery time with splashdvd.com, if the item is not actually in stock, can be slower than play.com)

Perhaps there are others who have used splashdvd.com, and would like to comment on the typical lead time for delivery?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

i have used it quite a bit. the stuff comes in about a week if its an in stock item. but i have had problems ordering more obscure albums and tsuff that said normal despatch time 1-3 weeks, in some cases it didnt arrive in about 4 weeks and they sent an email to ask if i still wanted it, as they probably coudn't get it.

but most stuff it's fine, about the same time as play, maybe even quicker (i find play a bit slow sometimes, could be just my postal area)

btw fair play to you acting the maggot - great bargain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭bovril

I ordered 4 CDs from splash on the 16 Jan, 1 CD has arrived, the other 3 haven't even been sent. One of the CDs I ordered is no longer listed on the website. I have mailed their customer support about a week ago and have heard nothing. The money was taken off my card about 2 days after I ordered. I have to say I'm not that impressed at all with them.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Splash have quite a bad reputation.
    I'd avoid them tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

if you look at CD Jungle or Play you will see that many items are not in stock which is the genuine situation

Splash appear to have everything in stock and never indicate otherwise. Thats enough to put me off anyway.

Search all three sites for the Pixies who made about 8 albums including best of and live . Not even Amazon has all of them in stock all the time.

M

Advertisement