Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protection

Options
  • 06-02-2004 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

Are there any tools for cracking protection passwords on Word Documents???

Cheers,

B.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

course there are. couldn't give you any though. You might be trying to see what your work collegue's get paid or anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Originally posted by Kananga
    course there are. couldn't give you any though. You might be trying to see what your work collegue's get paid or anything!

For Christ's Sake man, I didn't ask for a bleedin' lecture!! :rolleyes:
    I just asked if anybody knew of any!
    And fyi it's not for anything dodgy. I've got a hundred page document in Word that needs to be transferred into excel and I'm trying to save myself a lot of time and effort, but hey, thanks for the help......not!!

B.

Originally posted by BaZmO*
    hey, thanks for the help......not!!

B.

You're not welcome.

I would imagine the mods frown upon people asking how to crack/hack passwords for anything. Probably they also wouldn't like people posting what tools they use to crack passwords. Prima banning material.

Here's a really ripping tip for you!

There's a multitude of places you go to find password crackers. All you need to do is get hooked up to this new fangled thing which people seem to be calling the "Internet" and use what's known as a "search engine" to find what you're looking for. It really is that easy!

If you would like more information you'll find it in your local library.

p.s. A line containing approx 20 words would not usually be viewed as a 'lecture'

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Originally posted by Kananga
    I would imagine the mods frown upon people asking how to crack/hack passwords for anything. Probably they also wouldn't like people posting what tools they use to crack passwords. Prima banning material.

If you were that concerned about the rules, all you had to do was to tell me that I might be infringing upon them instead of getting all sarky!
    I've said what I need it for, and if anybody out there can help me with a solution to transfer the information from Word to Excel I would be grateful. It doesn't have to be a cracker, just a way to transfer the info.

P.S.
    p.s. A line containing approx 20 words would not usually be viewed as a 'lecture'

"lec·ture" n.
    1. An exposition of a given subject delivered before an audience or a class, as for the purpose of instruction.
    2. An earnest admonition or reproof; a reprimand.

B.

Gold star on your homework.

This isn't the place where you will find the answer to your question. EOS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭ronanp

Rediculous thread :)

http://www.password-crackers.com/crack1.html

There is nothing illegal about any document-password cracking software.

Advertisement