Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD-WOW's dropped the surcharge!!!!!

Options
  • 06-02-2004 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

I've just received this e-mail..................

..........Dear Member,

WOW! We've been able to remove the additional charges for deliveries to the Ireland and UK on CDs.

We've been working our little cotton socks off to source our Chart Albums within the EU at the lowest possible price and cutting our margins even more.

In simple terms, from today the additional charges are no longer applicable. Chart CDs remain at EUR 13.95* including deliveries to the Ireland - yippeee!

There have been a few cutbacks in the office, I'm working out of the YMCA and using an etch-a-sketch as my PC was sold.

But fear not - you get our great CD price - and I'm loving the YMCA tomato soup!

Thank you for your overwhelming support!

Warmest Regards,
    CD WOW!.............................

Cool or Whaaaaattt?!?!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I assume the other sites affected will follow suit to keep up with competition altough cd wow is undoubtadly cheep its selection is limited.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

The prices on the Hong Kong site have been increased to compensate. It's now almost as expensive as the .ie site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

Still, good news for us.

Advertisement