Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue for DOD

Options
  • 06-02-2004 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm not 100% sure whether this is the right forum or not so please move it if it isn't.

I'm looking for a net cafe which could accomodate 10-15 for Day of Defeat on a Saturday for at least 4 or so hours. Was hoping from bout 6.30-10.30 and then we're going out on the piss. Could I book a place to do this and d'youve any idea of costs? I've emailed DNC but didn't get a response.

Cheerdom,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

This be a more appropriate, but not at all better place to ask.

Failing try here.

Most places do a deal for €13 for the whole night [10 hours i think], other than that its an hourly rate, about €3.80 [last time i near a net cafe[about a year ago]]. You might persuade somewher to do a special cause of quanity of players etc.

Advertisement