Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Diploma in Computing in IT Support

Options
  • 06-02-2004 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

I dont know if this is the right place for this post so if anyone knows a better place to put this, please direct me. I thought one or two people here might be in the course. I am looking to find out some more information about the course in the title. Like, what exact subjects are done, programming language(s), detail of networking that is being done in the course, job prospects after finishing the year, the subjects that that you are supposed to know when going into the course, eg, you do C++ for two years in limerick in another course, then go into the ITS course and do more C++.
    There is practically nothing on the www.lit.ie website about the course.
    Thanks, Steve.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

It's relevant enough to stay here.

I don't know the course, but were I you, I would call the college and ask to speak to someone in the department who can tell you. There's a similar course in GMIT Castlebar - have a look at the course listings for that too.

Advertisement