Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flying to the USA... Cheapest from where???

• 06-02-2004 6:13pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey all.. Am planning a trip to California in may so am looking for cheap flights to LAX, can anybody recommend where I could pick them up.

Aer Fungus are selling them for about E229 each way.

cheeooirrs!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Any hints on dates?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

16th may or give and take a few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Not finding much on the cheapside around then. Maybe someone else will come up with something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

maybe try connecting somewhere, like Dub-London-LA or something that like. It may be cheaper than a direct flight :) good luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

It depends when you're going, at the moment I think Aer Lingus still have a special offer of €229 on return flight minus the charges (€100 or so). If you're looking to go during May then expect to pay twice that, if you're a student try www.go4less.ie My flight to Chicago this July is costing a total of €500 (including taxes) though :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Aer Lingus is seriously cheap at the mo, When you are lookin at dates click the Flexible option and it will give you loads of options. i got to Chicago for 2 weeks for 377 March

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

for shame AL dont fly to JAX [Jacksonville Int] in Florida :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Continental for all your FL needs Kaimera.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Originally posted by Lex_Diamonds
    Continental for all your FL needs Kaimera.

yip. I know. Flew with them last Chrimbo. Just AL are pretty cheap to fly to the states atm...but they dont fly to JAX.

• Advertisement
Advertisement