Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one know when BroadBand will come to Raheny

• 06-02-2004 8:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads

Does any one know when Broad Band will be available in Raheny. Eircom just keep saying next month also what exchange is raheny on.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭gombín

Available in Raheny for about the last 2 years. Most of Raheny is on Coolock Exchange.

Regards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

I live on the Howth Rd the raheny side near enough to the protestant church. Do you know if it is available there I have rang eircom and they told me that the exchange is not enabled yet. They said it would be around march does this mean that I am on a different exchange

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

If you rang and they told you March then you already know the anser to your question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭ando

I'm in Raheny, I'm on the Belcamp exchange which is enabled for the last year or two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

But Eircom are always fobbing people of telling them that it wil be a month or so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement