Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TARZAN

Options
  • 24-07-2000 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

you still playing quake? e-mail me....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭tarzan

youve no email address in your profile. im in the usa at the moment, so not playing for now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Damos thinks to himself "Every body has left me. frown.gif. No more friends, No more Overlord, No more Koopa, no more Taz, no more clan Hurlan. What is the world comming to, I feel so alone. smile.gif"
    hehe

Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Hardly!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Collie you have been away I'll let damo fill you in on the happenings around clan H smile.gif. Jesus I had to laugh at you reaction last night Damo. smile.giflolololol.

Jedi

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 285 ✭✭sam

hardly!!
    there will be NO COMEUPINS!! (ever)

anyway i didnt know tarzan and junkie had joined h, i thought the only 3 players left in h were me damian and daire, so h were "dormant"

• Advertisement

Did you ask sam...eh?...did you?

P.S. "COMEUPINS" you had before...and Samual ....you have em again!!!

I heard....no matter..we're not really a Q3 clan anymore....and besides...they were crap...now nD can put up with all that moaning out of sam. nD better watch out ....he hates when he gets his comeupins...gets rather stroppy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

i was just out puckin a ball in the left field, didn't know you lads were putting together rumours. clan hurlan lads, watch urselves.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

the centre of the pucking bit of a hurley is the boss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

i thought you were playing centre half back these days daire?

• Advertisement
Advertisement