Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do I realy have to put up with this

• 11-02-2001 2:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Actually if you check out Celtic Tigers posts in For Sale you'll notice they are all spam mails.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

On Thursday last,the celtic tiger made a post on the for sale board
    http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum5/HTML/000441.html

This was a direct insult to myself, shouldn't the board Admin lock or delete the post? It was then followed up by a reply by Excelsior. These two do not add anything to the boards..... they turn posts that start off good into flames or Trolls (what ever its called now adays). They just try to get under ppl skin and get them to go down to there level....(me included) see in the above link. Can something please be done about this?

Thanks for your time lads

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Nope you don't have to put up with it, if a post offends, notify the admins.

All the best,

John.
    --

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Reviewing them all now.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

Sutty i know you live up the Farend but where does Excelsior live?
    I live up the hill btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

this post is astonishing.
    i contribute much to the boards.
    i guess i live in the "far end".
    though i prefer to call it leixlip.
    rory contributes little.
    i say, dont ban rory, but let phil (gerry)take all his identities and priveliges.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

i am also a "far-ender", as are El_presidente, Gerry and Excelsior. Neuro_praxis attempted to join our l33+ "clique", but we wouldn't have any of that and she was forever banished to sligo, land of the free + declan. chips.

tct

eek.gif

I'm a bicycle!!

In all seriousness....the greatest place on earth!

Lads the reason i said Farend was so i could get an idea where you were from....its beside your name your from Leixlip so if you had called it leixlip i wouldn't have had an idea....

and do you work in café milla the way my agents say?
    if so, is the coffee good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I have never in my life attempted to join a clique, Rory, (I remain firmly out of all stinking boxes) and all of my love for you (despite your infinite passion for DeVore) has now extinguished fully. You never banished me to this hellhole, I toddled here all by myself. I will have you know that only 24 hours ago I was ten minutes walk away from you (*sigh*..oh, okay, maybe some affection lingers). By the way Rory, Did Excelsior ever tell you about the dream that I had about you? Ask him.... wink.gif I hate you for it. Oh by the way, thanks for the beer you sent me for my birthday, and thank Gerry and Dez for their gifts too. And also, thanks for punching Dave. He deserved it, selfish git.

I bet you all love these in-jokes. Heh heh, who's out of the loop now?

You made me look like an outsider in your last post and I WON'T put up with this. I demand that the moderators do something about this, and now. Oh, the trauma. Whinge whinge whinge. Please, everybody else...defend me against these jokes that break my little female heart.

Do your limbs ever get tingly, eh? eh?

Yes i used to werk there...and the coffee is orrible they lied

• Advertisement

i agree, kick rory off the boards. he's a dang fool!

I'm a bicycle!!

and yes sutty, u do have to put up with this.

muhahahahaha

I'm a bicycle!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Someone ban this retard please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

its leixlip people in general like...
    all they do is fight with each other like a bunch of inbreds, i mean any saturday or friday night youve got at least three or four brawls on the main street between some guys who think their hill is better than anywhere else.

I'll have you know Kali... I get along with gerry, el_pres and a few of the cs guys from leixlip grand.....its just TCT and Excelsior that are realy starting to get up my....... like I was saying they just turn posts into trolls/flames and take them off topic.

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:

ban me because sutty doesn't like me?

i have 700 odd posts here.
    i make one that most people find funny and i should be blocked.

this is ridiculous.
    do what you may, this whole post is a farce.

i could take offence at kali's remarks seeing as i live in leixlip, have in this thread already mocked the trivial rivalries attributed to my area, "though i prefer to call it leixlip," and yet do not start fights over anything at the weekends in leixlip.

if you decide to ban rory or ban me or ban gerry or ban anyone else whoever says anything to sutty, do it because they generally screw the boards over. not because they **** one person off who is bearing a grudge in the 1st place.

kevin returns to his matlab

well actually sutty, the posts generally do stay on the topic.

tct

eek.gif

I'm a bicycle!!

I'm offended.

BAN THAT GUY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

i think it is unbelievably petty to ban people.

Even if I hated somebody on these boards, I wouldn't attempt to ban them.....because then I couldn't even mock them anymore.

biggrin.gif

when did I ever say anything about trying to get a ban on you's? all I said was could something be done about it.

well actually sutty, the posts generally do stay on the topic.
    tct

sure like your two cats and a dog for sale post, or the post about me.....really on topic

I have 700 odd posts here.

most of which are flames/trolls......how many accounts did Dev 12 click on you and
    Rory before these ones?

I make one that most people find funny and I should be blocked.

sure....like? oh weight I thought of one... neuro, who else? Cana? no he put up a post asking to ban you's.

try get your facts right next time.

ps....Rory if you care to look up the post a bit, you'll find that the all mighty God Cloud him-self said that I don't have to put up with it.

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

haha i was takin the **** .. although it is true to a certain extent (apart from the inbreeding .. thats yet to be proved)

anyway another admin is probably called for on For Sale.. should be like 2 admins per board.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Send CVs to forsale@inniu.com for the moderator position.

John.
    --

Well sutty, "2 cats and a dog for sale " was the topic and i think u'll find it stayed on the topic rather well. as didi the one about u.

anyway, u be FOOL!

I'm a bicycle!!

I'm offended.

BAN THAT GUY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I was gonna suggest that you lads say sorry to sutty, then I thought I'd tell sutty to ligthen up a little.

After reading the full thread though, your all as bad as each other.

SO please, continue.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by the celtic tiger:
    Well sutty, "2 cats and a dog for sale " was the topic and i think u'll find it stayed on the topic rather well. as didi the one about u.

anyway, u be FOOL!

</font>

Theres me thinking that if you wanted to sell something, you had to own the item first

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:

I actually did have 2 cats and a dog for sale, but i'm afraid they've just been snapped up by someone called sutty McFadden.

tct

eek.gif

I'm a bicycle!!

I'm offended.

BAN THAT GUY!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I cna't believe people actualy waste their time looking for pics and stupid topics to think up of

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

OK thats it...Im sending this where it belongs...the trolls board

Unexpected acts of kindness...are common among our group

http://www.firstones.com
    www.spacebattles.com
    Net House Games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

yes i agree wholeheartedly with el pres bring on the fun and mayhem

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement