Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blasphemy

• 06-02-2004 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

3 blondes go up to the Pearly Gates. Peter is there and he says to them," I have a question for each of you. If you answer it right you can go in, but answer it wrong and I'll hit this button and down below you'll go."

So he says to the first blonde, "what is the significance of Easter".

"Easter is when we put a tree and decorate it, and get dressed up and go to parties, and everyone says we are cute and we get presents", she answers.

"Sorry", says Pedro, and hits the button.

So on to the second blonde.

"Easter is when we get choclate eggs and we get new clothes and we got to parties and get presents"

"Wrong" says Peter, getting a bit pissed off, and hitting the button a second time.

So he says to the third one, "would you happen to know what the significance of Easter is?'

"Well" she says, "thats when Jesus died on the cross, and they took him down, and they put him in a cave and rolled a big stone accross the entrance".

Peter smiles and is just going to give her the go ahead when she continues....."and once a year they roll back the stone, and he comes out, and if he sees his shadow......"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

i... dont get it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

GROUNDHOG DAY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

heh tis alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

lol:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

3 blondes go up to the Pearly Gates. Peter is there and he says to them," I have a question for each of you. If you answer it right you can go in, but answer it wrong and I'll hit this button and down below you'll go."

"Easter is when we put a tree and decorate it, and get dressed up and go to parties, and everyone says we are cute and we get presents", she answers.

"Easter is when we get choclate eggs and we get new clothes and we got to parties and get presents"

"Wrong" says Peter, getting a bit pissed off, and hitting the button a second time.

So he says to the third one, "would you happen to know what the significance of Easter is?'

"Well" she says, "thats when Jesus died on the cross, and they took him down, and they put him in a cave and rolled a big stone accross the entrance".

Peter smiles and is just going to give her the go ahead when she continues....."and once a year they roll back the stone, and he comes out, and if he sees his shadow......"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Yeah Kappar we saw it the first time!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Originally posted by quank
    i... dont get it....

Note to self: remind me never EVER again to type those words in a board full of funny people :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Wasn't there a thread like this just a few days ago?
    It seemed really familiar then too...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

well i laughed!

Originally posted by Sico
    Wasn't there a thread like this just a few days ago?
    It seemed really familiar then too...

no sico....methinks you should be getting worried.

(yes it happened on AH as well)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I laughed:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Note to self: remind me never EVER again to type those words in a board full of funny people :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭bla

note to bananayoghurt : never EVER post your terrible jokes again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

copying others.... sad :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Advertisement