Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Van Nistelrooy says he wants to play for Milan...

• 07-02-2004 3:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

06 February 2004 10:07

MILAN - Ruud Van Nistelrooy had an interview with 'Corriere della Sera'. He said: 'At the age of 32, when my contract with United expires, no Italian clubs will probably be interested in signing me. But if I had to express my preference, I would say Milan. Because of Marco Van Basten, my idol, and the strong link with Netherlands. Milan have Kaka and his crosses, his goals and especially his touch of flair. It is clear that he has fun and plays with pleasure, showing no worries but a lighthearted attitude. Kaka is young, he has a free mind.'

Oh and look at that, he has a hard-on for Kaká.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

I don't know if any club would be disposed to waiting for me.

At 32-years-old, when my contract finishes with United, no-one in Italy will probably want me.

Anyway, I can't look so far forward.

If I had to indicate a preference, I would say Milan, for Marco van Basten, my idol and the big connection with Holland.

Thats what i heard he said from skysports...where does he start going on about KaKa? U got a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭[Preacher]

Read what he posted.
    He says a fair bit about kaká.

Ye man and read my post. I WANT a link. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Can you read italian? because if you can't, it is of no use to you.
    'Corriere della Sera' is an italian soccer daily.

Ye I can actually.

Link please?

• Advertisement
Advertisement