Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im looking for a a partner for 2V2 CA, any takers ?

Options
  • 27-07-2000 9:15pm

Yes im soo lonley

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

I suggest all applicants send u their CV from which you can root out the time-wasters. Follow this up with a preliminary interview in IRC to narrow the field a little more. Anyone who satisfies ure criteria may then move onto the trial stage in which u play a series of 2v2 games against some D9 members to test tactical awareness. Anyone still in the running should go back for the main interview in which there will be a quick multiple choice quiz on possible situations. Then all remaining candidates fight it out in a big ca battle lasting 4 hours. The winner being selected to play with you. Of course, you could just pick a m8 cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

DRE U ****
    ME

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Me needs partner too. Damn you nexus in nabbing lorcie smile.gif
    OI YOU SINGLE LOSERS!
    WANNA PLAY CA WIV LIKKLE ME?
    If ya dont Ill have to whip ya in dooooools.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

For you pal, I suggest investing in a sandwich board and a black marker. Also, a salary might be a good idea to attract prospective partners cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Thats rich sarcasm, coming from a guy who wont join the ladders because he thinks he wont win.
    It aint all about winning ya know.
    Mostly ya, but not all smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 spartac

I wanna partner too..My current one (wife) dont like me too much today. smile.gif
    I still have quake installed too..finally cancelled account in Everquest.
    And if anyone wants the password and username of my characters in Everquest just contact me.
    Nemesis..soon to be addicted all over again to Normal games.
    Nem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Heh,

Brian, I thought you woulda been devorced by now due to everquest/quake/nerdythings smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Heh Brian,
    want to join up for the ca 2v2?
    Greg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 spartac

Sh!t sorry,

i was replying.. didnt mean to **** up your post!

[This message has been edited by MindPhuck (edited 30-07-2000).]

Advertisement