Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GalwayLAN 9 - Interest Check

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Originally posted by Caliden
    mayb a joystick or a mouse of some sorts or perhaps a Radeon 9800XT ( :p )

syxpak doesnt Timeout work in Curry's, maybe you get talking to him about something. try contacting him through Vega or the GMIT CompSoc

not everyone has use for a joystick, and people's mouse preferences vary wildly.
    Plus, I'd need to procure around 4 or 5 of them for team prizes.
    GL6's QW tourny prize proved the above to be right :)
    Radeon9800XTs??
    What if the person doens't have a 1.5V AGP slot? They're fucked :)
    Plus the fact that to get one of those cards I'd either need to suck satan's cock or jack up the price about 2 fold if not more. I'd rather give a nano-ITX or mini-ATX barebones system away instead :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

ah cmon now Syxpak, without the gl6 QW tourni I wouldn't have a steering wheel, maybe not everyone has use for them, but everyone has an annoying little cousin to give them to :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

found out i cant come 2 the lan need 2 study as i still have mocks...i might pop in on saterday to you and give caliden my hard drive 2 get some stuff:P hope the lan is good:)

No problem man :)
    This is just a lan I'm putting on to relax after my exams before heading to dublin for the summer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Originally posted by toxick
    found out i cant come 2 the lan need 2 study as i still have mocks...i might pop in on saterday to you and give caliden my hard drive 2 get some stuff:P hope the lan is good:)

sorry to hear about this man.
    ya that will be no problem about your hard drive, just make sure you call in on sunday to collect it :D
    maybe your parents will allow you a few hours off on saturday to get in a small bit of gaming :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Originally posted by toxick

:(, sorry to hear it man

"Pink Floyd - wish you were here" will be played in your honour :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

im keeping that to you know quetzal!

Locking this thread as it's redundant.

Please post further comments on the GalwayLAN9 - GLIX sticiked thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement