Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vietcong opinions please

Options
  • 07-02-2004 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Well anyone have this, i got both this and the mission pack yesterday, been playing adround with it and its not half bad, the jungle really looks like a jungle and you get a claustrophobic sense when your in there as well

Multiplayer aint to bad as well, not very taxing on your connection

Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

From what i hear its a real love/hate game, what with the almost instant deaths and enormous weapon recoil Still, it seems like it might be worth a purchase...i might get it if enough people recommend it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I'm currently lost in the tunnel system; it's very annoying. It's quite a good game so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Me and my brother play online, i dont think its half bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i enjoyed it until the tunnel levels... it lasts far too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Originally posted by Phreak
    i enjoyed it until the tunnel levels... it lasts far too long.

thats a change from the current trend of oh so pretty yet oh so short games...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i don't mean the game lasts far too long... the actual tunnel levels seemed to go on forever and were ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

good game but failed in a lot ways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

I just picked it up today to see what its like, and im pretty impressed. It had its weak points, but its got a shedload of atmosphere, its very tense, and pretty enjoyable, once youre not getting killed every 2 seconds. Im kinda surprised there wasnt a bit more controversy over the game tho what with all the cries of "****ing slopes" and "eat this you ****ing gooks" etc etc.

Advertisement