Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entombed - last night

Options
  • 07-02-2004 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

So who also went to this quality gig aside from myself.

Overall the gig was fantastic, although I thought we as fans we short changed by Entombed only playing for an hour or so, otherwise fantastic beerage and good sounds

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Wow, had I been able to afford near €25 I'd be well pissed off at only an hour long set! Unless of course they were that good! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Absolutely brilliant gig - they kicked my ass!

What was the story with the merch stall? They didnt open before Entombed started playing, and just after the gig they were already sold out?

Great nite, great gig and a great hangover today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Originally posted by Ancient1
    Absolutely brilliant gig - they kicked my ass!

What was the story with the merch stall? They didnt open before Entombed started playing, and just after the gig they were already sold out?

Great nite, great gig and a great hangover today.

as far as i know the stall was opened wehn the doors opened, then shut down during the sets - but there were some people nipping in and stealing the t-shirts - i know cause some bloke handed me one and then took off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

then shut down during the sets

that's a bummer....i was rehydrating myself at the bar during the breaks and everytime i looked over at the stall, there was no one behind it...oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

Was well impressed, thought the sound was a little off, and yes it was a little short - but your not really getting shortchanged at €22 yoyos, I remember paying to see the Chillis play a **** gig in Lansdowne for 1hour - that was being shortchanged (€55 in).....

anyway, thought Entombed were excellent, Carnun Rising, enjoyed though there were some hiccups during the set.........and enjoyed Putrefy aswell, they don't have a whole lot of stage presence but do what they do well........overall another good night put on by the Emerald boys.......

if the lads had set up a bit quicker Entombed would have been on for an hour and a half.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

If only I knew about this I would have definately been there :(

Advertisement