Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IQ3CL -Starting soon

Options
  • 26-07-2000 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Alright, we want to get the show on the road. Get a couple of seasons in... try and make this league into a regular couple of seasons a year thing instead of a once/twice per new ID software game released.

So far i've gotten :
    Se7en,Acid,BiO,PS,IR and DK confirmed.

There's places for 2 more clans....

Please respond if you're one of those two clans.

I'll set a rough starting date of 2-4 weeks approx. depending how smoothly quake.ie launches and giving you enough time to read the rules when it does launch.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

A clan called ILoM are joining i think.

And thats ACiD, not acid smile.gif

<A HREF="http://www.clanacid.com"http://www.clanacid.com"&quot; TARGET=_blank>www.CLANACID.com</A>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

pffff easy.

I just hope those [7] lads can try a bit harder this time, it was kinda embarrassing kicking their asses by so much the last time.

/me awaits MindPhucks reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

nerd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

haha biggrin.gif

<A HREF="http://www.clanacid.com"http://www.clanacid.com"&quot; TARGET=_blank>www.CLANACID.com</A>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

[As requested by andy]

PS - LOL!!

• Advertisement

While you Phil, are the LEAST nerdy person I have ever met.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

what does secc stand for phil?

It is so lonely here in my indecipherable tower of speech impedimency

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

M1ke,
    I sent you a mail, but in case you didnt get it, count nD in on the league.
    PS - easy newbie half-team, you're dead. I think we will let Jay take youse on on his own, while Bunny stands behind you muttering weird latin phrases and poking you - "Uh Uh".

Gone
    Z.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Jay? pffff....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Haven't found a way yet andy but working on it. I have found however if you place the phone line under one of the legs of the chair your sitting on and rock back and fort, this create spikes. I've found that this is the only way at the moment to even games up. The back legs of the chair work best. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 28-07-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 High_Ping_King

NERDOLOGY

indeed, considering Jay can beat El_Pres and double-score Jedi with the meagre bit of praccy he does. PS, you are sooo going to take it. Andy, any camp comments out of you and you are cut from the team :)

I recall beating Jay, I also recall losing to him on Sunday morning in my first game of the day while being quite hung over.

one more time for you Zero.

1+1=2
    1+2=3
    1+3=4

i'll drop in a maths book to you asap ok. It wont take you too long to learn how to read the score Zero lad. Take it.

Jedi

/me waits for Zeros attempt at a reply smile.gif

PS own you

Had to edit it because I got my maths wrong smile.gif

Am I cut?

Originally posted by Jedi:

i'll drop in a maths book to you asap ok. It wont take you too long to learn how to read the score Zero lad. Take it.
    Take What!?! That is the most feeble attempt at a slag, you have to be realistic, you have to think about your replies, like for example, if I was to reply to your post, I might say "While you're dropping in the maths book to help me count the scores, I can give you a junior infants spelling book to help you with your challenge-ie column"

Take it yerself. PS own nobody, nD will destroy you, newbies who praccy a game til they drop from the moment it comes out, can only stay on top for a certain length of time, and whatever about El_Pres, we can see you wavering already. Isn't it great, the oul' dog for long road etc etc smile.gif

DEAD.

I think a little pre-season game at the next team3.ie training session between PS and nD is in order.

ps-El_Pres
    ps-Jedi
    ps-Beast
    ps-Ser

vs.

Whoever nD want.

You on for in Ronan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

any room for h?

I believe we were talking about on the Intohr-NET. You are obviously gunning for a training session seeing as PS can't get anyone onto the net, which is exactly my point, that PS will be hammered in the IQCL. There is also the point that 7 now have two new UK players and as far as I know they rock, as well as the fact that BIO have been playing constantly. To Quote from HotShots 2, "I think the upper hand is on the other foot".
    Better get that ISDN in soon, Tom.

• Advertisement

I totally agree we will be probably be owned this season because we will all be modemers. Who gives a **** about that. So how about that pre season "LAN" Zero smile.gif. Or have your team got tha balls for it ?????. El-pres, beast, ser are you all on for it???

Say in UL 2 weeks time. A simple yes or no Zero will suffice. PS v nD.

If you say YES, your team does have the balls but oviously has no brains.
    If NO, your all mouth young lad.

smile.gif. Now thats a tough call.

Lets call the weekend a training session for the team3.ie with some added bonuses.

Simple yes or no smile.gif

/me is waiting for smart reply!!!

Jedi.

P.S. Remember. PS dont have to prove them selves lads and in my response here I am not being ****y or big headed. Its up to you think your team is up to it then lets get it on.

P.S.S: Zero I dont think its PS you have a problem with its me. Why ffs????????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

nd, what have they ever done...

http://chaos.gibworld.com
    ps 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

uhh uhh poke poke uhh uhh uuh poke uhh uhh eek.gif

Nah, we will play em on the net, let em have their ping advantage, I don't mind.

It will make the game more interesting.

Maybe we should only field 3 players as well?

In 2-4 weeks ps will all be modem and we will still kick your ass. SOFAKINGEZ.

Jedi.

Is there any way I can artifically higher my ping? I feel that even with a 280 ping you lpb muppets are just too easy to kill.

Stir, stir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

Can i poke fun please?
    Oh ure so kind smile.gif
    What are nd good for? LOSING BADLY TO ABAT biggrin.gif
    stir stir
    GO on Z u the man take on the psers on a LAN
    OH the humanity!!
    And just to stir it up some more BOCK BOCK
    NOW u have to . biggrin.gif

Daddy or chips?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Boccccck Bock Bock Bock Bocccccck....

Token Bock ---> Boccck! smile.gif

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Tom....count [H] into that LAN bang in limerick....we'll stoop to ye're level!!

Advertisement