Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IQ3CL -Starting soon

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Dont suppose I could count H into the iq3cl ? There's only 1 place left ya know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

/me looks around for Zero's answer to Jedi's question..

Stir, stir, stir...

<< Arf Arf >>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

mirv, /me only works in irc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Right lads. I don't be on the net at the weekends, but I have to make these little exceptions.
    First off, calm down Jedi, it's ok, keep taking the pills. Let's go back to the original argument, which is whether or not PS will win the league. Which I said was a simple "no fukking way".

So are you saying :
    Originally posted by Jedi:
    In 2-4 weeks ps will all be modem and we will still kick your ass. SOFAKINGEZ.
    Jedi.
    or are you saying :
    Originally posted by Jedi:
    I totally agree we will be probably be owned this season because we will all be modemers.

Either you are going back on your words, or you are totally schizophrenic. I suppose it's because you are getting all wound up about your precious PS being slagged, and now you're making it all personal. If you weren't such a newbie, you would appreciate the good ol' Clan Rivalry, i.e. Our clan will beat your clan etc etc, without having to get all thick and bring people's grannies and mothers into it.
    What I said is that nD will rape you in the IQ3CL, while you sit and whinge about your ping, that's the simple statement I made, and it will be true. nD is newly formed, and currently would get raped on a LAN even by se7en. (Cue toked smiley smile.gif) But you watch Bunny, Jay and Overlord when they get playing regularly, and your Quake1 newbie status will come flooding back all too quick.
    And I am serious when I say I don't have a problem with you, coz ure a sound kunt. But this "ooooh look at us PS players" is enough to make anyone puke. If Beast and Ser played on their own, they would win any game in Ireland. One or two token players with them doesn't matter. But get your lads onto the net for this IQCL and watch us Old Fogies give you a good time.

Zero.

Originally posted by GAYos:
    nd, what have they ever done...
    Ah, an intellectual comment from Mr "I-used-to-play-Quake-24/7-but-still-got-nowhere-and-left-coz-I-was-still-rubbish".

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 29-07-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Sigh, and I had gone to all that effort just to get a game outa yis and all.

Truth is, I won't even be here for the IQCL and just wanted to play nD once (Even if you do have a silly ping advantage [which I don't mind btw])

So go on lad, just one game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

heheh i see your still trying name calling, i never went anywhere just got tired of listening to people like you rambling about stuff, uk quake is so much better. Only reason why i came here again was cause tom wants wound you up. Working well to.
    Bit rich, you calling me sh!t

http://chaos.gibworld.com
    ps 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

look at all of you getting some worked up over a few clan games, if u were all any way decent at the game u'd have played eachother a couple of times all ready, and there would be no big deal about it. Instead ure hypin **** up to huge porportions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Will you lot stop talking about it and actually play some games. For all your hype and cack you may have just lost the plot a little. Ie. Play the game, not talk about it.

For some of you, when your teams actually ever play a TDM, it becomes and event.

Get playing, thats my advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Zero...if that is your real name?!?!...i totally agree...we need out and out
    "good ol' Clan Rivalry"....

You're all a bunch of absolute tossers...and ye're all sh1te .....and [H] will hammer the lot of yee!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

nah

<A HREF="http://www.clanacid.com"http://www.clanacid.com"&quot; TARGET=_blank>www.CLANACID.com</A>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Quake is fun.

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

I love you, you love me.....

Big Hug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

weh weh

/tweh

<A HREF="http://www.clanacid.com"http://www.clanacid.com"&quot; TARGET=_blank>www.CLANACID.com</A>

Advertisement