Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painkiller looking good?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Aye, the single player game was bad in that regard alright Giblet, anytime I was rushed I assumed i'd be killed cause i'd get hit twice or three times, but it's like you have infinite health, I know I didn't get killed anyways, not even during the boss level where I was hit a fair few times. It's really comparable to Serious Sam in that regard, shed loads of enemies, but loads of health and ammo around to make up for it. It gets annoying after a while in Serious Sam, so I hope they up the difficulty level before it comes out, or single player at the very least will get annoying after maybe one go.

It does still have a lot going for it though, the weapons are nice and sweeet when your using them, the wall jumping and speed are very good as well and the devil mode (or whatever you call it) is damn cool. Also, the music goes well with the look of the game itself, slightly eerie and religous, I liked what i'd heard of it.

The weapons, speed and jumping would make for decent multiplayer if the maps are good though, so I kinda wish I'd played it during the LAN now so I could judge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Originally posted by Giblet
    Fast reflexs my hole, the games is fucking easy.
    Gets tiring after 30 seconds of having to kill 8 or 9 zombies, one which is placed up high on a bridge or something, so you have to find him, but like theres no actual skill involved. If you die in it, you should give up games altogether.

Play the second level on Nightmare mode ... complete that in one go without dying ... then tell me it is easy :p

Advertisement