Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladders

Options
  • 30-07-2000 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello.
    I was supposed to join 2 on 2 ca but i might have typed in the wrong email, it should be honky_@hotmail.com

And DEVORE, or anyone who knows a little bout this ladderthing, plz check under the topic "LADDERS ARE GO!!!", I have posted a message there.
    Thanks
    /Honky

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Honky

Well ive tried twice now to enter ca 2vs2 without success.
    Need help ASAP! smile.gif
    /honky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Hey Honky smile.gif

In order to enter the CA 2v2 or any 2v2 you HAVE to have the two nicks of the players as the name of the player 'profile'. in other words instead of 'Honky' you need to create a whole new profile for you and your partner in frag-crime, like 'Honky & Friend'.

Register again and use the name of the person you'll be playing games with along with your own in the 'nickname' section of the registration form. then add that profile to 2 v 2 games.

Good Luck on the Ladder...lotsa people regged for the CA....now all the need is someone to sort a server for it biggrin.gif

Lucutus of Borg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Honky

Hi again.
    Well i tried to enter as Honky & Friend
    twice but without success.
    The first time i might have got the email wrong but not the second time, that i am sure of...
    Isnt there a log or something you can check?
    Thanks
    /honky

Advertisement