Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no textures?

Options
  • 07-02-2004 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I ned some HELP!I have BATTLEFIELD 1942 and THE ROAD TO ROME. and i am going to install a skin but i have no teytares folder .wat is wring?.:rolleyes: :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

How about asking that question again in English please? What skin where? a player skin? vehicle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MISSISSIPPI

SORY abort that.I am tring to install an airplane skin .BUT I can't find the textures folder to put the skin in.if that is not the rite folder thin what is the rite one?.:D :D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

There is no textures folder, all the textures for BF are stored in a compressed file called textures.rfa which is is
    C:\yourpathtobattlfield\EA Games\Battlefield 1942\Mods\bf1942\Archives\textures.rfa.
    You need to open that up, and put in the new skin. WinRFA I think is the tool you might need, or perhaps look for EA's official MDK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MISSISSIPPI

:D Thank you.regeneration.that was it .thank fou the help .:D ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Sorry if english is not your first language but how in the hell could u spell ''Mississippi'' correctly and then spell this wrong,
    ''i have no teytares folder .wat is woing?''

:confused:
    The mind boggles

;)
    CombatCow

• Advertisement
Advertisement